Customer Rating: 4.6 of 5 (16 votes)
Grab your putter, ball, scorecard, and pencil and set out for the 3,6 or 9 hole LED GLOW putt putt mini golf course! The Loop 2 loops, barn, bridge, wall of chain, and other obstacles will challenge your putting skills! Does NOT need to be in the dark! LED works great in darkness, partial darkness, or in full light!
BASIC PUTT-PUTT MINI GOLF RULES
The OBJECT of Mini Golf is to get the ball in the hole using the LEAST amount of strokes.
DEFINITION OF A STROKE: Every time the putter touches the ball, that counts as ONE STROKE. Regardless of whether it barely rolled at all, regardless of whether you meant to do it or not … it still counts as a stroke.
If you swing and MISS entirely, we are NOT counting that as a stroke. To save face, umm … errr … we’ll call that a practice swing. (grin)
We use the HONOR SYSTEM when counting our strokes. It’s all about having fun so please don’t ruin it by cheating. Please keep track of your strokes accurately.
BALLS LEAVING THE PUTTING AREA: If you hit your ball too hard and it bounces OFF the putting area, you must start again from the tee. The errant shot counts as a stroke. You do NOT receive an additional penalty stroke. Your penalty is having to start from the tee again.
WHO HITS FIRST? Decide amongst your group the order on the first hole. After that, typically, the person who scored lowest on the previous hole has “Honors” (hits first). If no one scored lower on the previous hole, use the same order you used last.
WHO HITS FIRST AFTER TEEING OFF? After all have teed off, whoever is FARTHEST from the hole is the first to hit. This continues until the hole is completed.
A. Rules of Stroke Play
1. The person who plays the holes in the fewest strokes is the winner
2. One stroke penalty if: Ball jumps fairway – play next shot from spot where ball jumped fairway. Ball is snagged in an obstacle – free ball and play from that spot, not nearer the hole.
3. After members of party reach putting green, the one nearest the hole will putt first and continue to putt until ball is in cup. Do not take turns on the putting greens.
1. Clubs, All participants must use club provided.
2. The Ball, All participants must use ball provided.
C. Player's Responsibilities
1. Players should check their score after each hole for accuracy.
2. There will be no handicapping of scores.
3. Players should not unduly delay play.
4. The playing of practice strokes during the play of a hole or between holes is forbidden. A practice swing is not a stroke unless the ball is hit.
5. The number of strokes a player has taken shall include penalty strokes incurred.