- Lay the letters in the grass, without staking them in, to make sure you are happy with the placement
- Once you are happy with the placement, insert each letter into the grass.
- You want the letters to be “leaning back” a little, not straight up and down. Approximately 15 degrees.
- Do not apply excessive force to the plastic sign, if the stake does not easily go into the grass, move it a few inches and try again
- After each word is completed, step back and see how it looks. Make adjustments and then move on to the next word.
- After all letters are in place and you are happy with the way it looks, start setting up the decorations (cows, wine bottles, candles, etc)
- Some decorations have longer stakes, use these in the back of the letters. Use the shorter decorations on the sides of the words.
- If you do not use all of the decorations, leave them in the sign case so they are not lost, store the case in a safe place.
- Locate the sign case, pulling from the horizontal bar on the stake, remove each letter and place in the sign case.
- Please wipe any excess mud or dirt off the stake prior to placing them into the case.
- Return the signs and leave them in the same location you picked them up
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do not mow or use a “weed eater” while signs are up
- You are responsible for the replacement cost of any letter(s) and or decorations that are not returned in the same condition that they are received
- Signs can be left out in the rain or snow
- Do not leave out in windy conditions. Please remove the signs if there are high winds
- Do not remove the metal H stake from the letters or decorations
- Do not force stakes into the ground or apply excessive force on the letters when placing them in the ground
If you need help or have questions or issues please call 330-752-2351